[Az-Geocaching] unapproved

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:41:44 MST 2006

Your refering to Geocachical Survey my cache : Hidden: 7/4/2004

We spent a lot of time creating a survey form that was to be printed and
kept with the container. The objectvie was cachers would fill in a survey
answering certain questions. Nothing negative was allowed, and negative or
nasty comments would be removed by the cache owner.

 Groundspeak would not list the cache saying that this was not what a
geocache should be.

 Since July of 2004 when it was archived I have used it as a TB holder.

 Hope this answers the question that really did not need to go to the entire
community when you know who owns the cache in question as your watching my
moves from your own admission.