[Az-Geocaching] how can you

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:36:14 MST 2006

Fairly easy. People place caches all the time.

 I placed a cache back in  2004 and groundspeak would not list the cache. I
was told it was not in accordance with the ideas of what meets geocaching.

 So I own a cache that cannot be listed and was archived without ever being
listed. I place TB's in it. The same way alot of other people do.

 You have never placed a TB in a cache before it was listed? Have you never
hidden a cache with a TB in it? How in the world did you do that????

 Many cachers who own alot of geocoins place them in archived or unlisted
caches. It keeps them from littering the inventory once groundspeak made
them so on the 'My' page.

 Thanks though. If your real bored and need info about something I do,
please remember you can always email off list.