[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Rino 520/530

Ken Bowley azgeocaching at trod.org
Thu Dec 14 13:58:37 MST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Roping The Wind wrote:

> The things people do to try and get a free balloon ride!!!! :)) LOL  ;)

Hey Scott, tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary.  I'm broke,
under-employed, and can't afford to do anything cool for my wife.  Got any
great deals available that won't cost any money?  =-)

Ken...
Team JMB

PS: We're already planning possibly a movie, a nice dinner (thanks to gift
certificates from her mom), and possibly ice cream with friends... so
don't really need anything else.