[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Rino 520/530

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Dec 14 05:04:43 MST 2006

A true price comparison would be for two radios and two GPSessesssss.
(well, one additional GPSr)
I think Scott is interested in having his position shown on his ground
crew's unit without any extra effort on anyone's part. By the time
coordinates are transmitted, written down and then entered into a GPS, a
lot of time is lost, not to mention the possibility of errors. I saw a
pair of 110s in action when they first came out...pretty cool that you
could see the other user's position change with every transmission as
they moved around.

Gee, Scott, since everything Garmin says about the 60c can be taken at
face value (gospel!), why don't you trust their claims about the Rino?