[Az-Geocaching] off-topic -- sorry

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 00:27:07 MST 2006

Arrive early at the stadium. This is the first year it is being held over there in Glendale, and they are still working out logistics of traffic control.

If you have time, please take your family to Zoolights, or Glendale Glitters. There are a lot of nice activities in our area for the wintertime. If you want some caches to go to, Im sure everyone can give you some suggestions.

Tim and Marilyn Gunderson <gundy at pmt.org> wrote: I apologize ahead of time for being off topic but I need some advice.

I am a geocacher from Idaho and get to your state often to visit family. I
will be down there for the Christmas holiday (I'm a teacher) and will also
be taking in the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale.

So for any of you that live in the Phoenix area or are familar with the new
stadium, can you give me any advice or suggestions for parking, shuttles,
etc? I am starting back to Idaho after the game so I'd like to get out as
quick as possible :) I can't seem to find the info I want on the web. I will
be coming in from Wickenburg.

Thanks, Tim