[Az-Geocaching] GSAK

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 08:49:06 MST 2006

It's well worth the money.  Plus, since I write code too, I can appreciate
the amount of work that goes into developing an app and you definitely get
your money's worth as it's a great program.  CacheStats, which a lot of
people are using now to create statistics for their profile
pages<http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=d237a5a5-ab3e-4bd0-a1af-6fbd676178fa>,
is donationware, with no nag screens or anything, but I was more than happy
to donate some $$ to help support the author's work since it saves me some
time each week.

David - AZTech