[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocoin Pre-order Ending

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:16:25 MST 2006

Yeah... Brian pointed that out to me earlier today.  I had to refresh
the page because the Original Stash coin image was still showing up on
my screen.

Thanks for noticing.  The Caching Place has been great to work with in
this process.

They have a listing for May 15th as a shipping date.  I'm thinking of
looking at that week for having some sort of event to distribute the
coins that are included in my shipment.  Just my luck, finals week...
I know it won't be on a Thursday night unless Brian comes down to host
it.

Jake - Team A.I.