[Az-Geocaching] PDA recommendations

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Apr 17 20:39:03 MST 2006

What he said!
For optimal results you will need: (in order of expense)
1) a PDA! Many, many options here, but nothing too fancy is necessary.
Perhaps $50-100.
2) Cachemate. A program that runs on the PDA, and displays (almost) all
the information available on the Internet cache page. Currently $8, with
lifetime upgrades/updates.
3) A premium membership at Geocaching.com, to allow retrieval of the
cache information you are interested in. $3/month-$30/year.
4) HIGHLY recommended (but not necessary), GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army
Knife). A program that runs on your PC that sorts and manipulates the
cache information you receive from Geocaching.com. Also used to send
cache information to your PDA and GPSr. $20 with lifetime upgrades/updates.