[Az-Geocaching] question? can someone help?

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Mon Apr 10 22:44:39 MST 2006

There are a number of formats for coords. This is one of them.

They include:
ddd.mmmmmmm (degrees, decimal degrees) (this is what you were giving us)
ddd.mm.ssss (this is the normal GC format - degrees, minutes, decimal
seconds)
ddd.mm.ss.xxx (degrees, minutes, seconds, sub seconds)

etc.

An easy way to solve this is to use easygps (free), change the default
coord format to the ddd.mmmmmm format, put in all your coords, and then
change the format back to the standard that GC uses.

Good luck. I hope this helps.