[Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:26:16 MST 2006

Had a few that we didn't even have to leave the truck to log!Most of
the trails we did were 4 x 4 trails or on rural roads that had caches
within 100 feet of the road.The biggest trail we did was The Bradshaw
Trail !Here is a link to it .

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=80888320-2acc-4258-bd06-1339fe601043