[Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:08:44 MST 2006

Thanks you all for the congrats! If you think about it,345 is better
than 10% of my total

since I started geocaching ! The day we found 100 we geocached from
8:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.

We just keep hitting drive thru power trails all day ! By sunset we

had 90 so we decided lets get a nice round number like 100 and call it

a day.We could have done more that day because there was still another

20 caches within 2 miles of us!