[Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 08:22:57 MST 2006

So I'm wondering, when Heather and I did our day long caching trip, it took me the better half of the next day to log our 80 finds and a handful or so of DNFs. So how long does it take to log 345 caches at once???

Jared

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:  I was thinking he's got alot of spare time on his hands. Say Guy...do you want to borrow my 2 1/2 year old for a day? I'm sure I've got some yard work, house cleaning, car washing, laundry, and various other chores that I could get done......
 Congrats! I think the most I've done in 1 day without the child is somewhere around 25.