[Az-Geocaching] FW: Arizona Geocoin (it's finally here!!!)

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:01:52 MST 2006

>Um what do we do if we don't have Paypal?????

I use Paypal on my business web site. My customers do not have to have a
paypal account to make purchases. They can use their credit card thru Paypal
even without opening a paypal account. The first page they see asks them if
they have a Paypal account. If they do, they can log in. If they dont...
they can just pay securely using their credit card.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind