[Az-Geocaching] A little different use for my GPS

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Nov 26 09:22:19 MST 2005

On November 15 I had fusion of 2 discs in my back.  My recovery is
coming along very well.  As a condition of recovery I was told to WALK
more....  Well..... It's kinda tough to go outside and walk when you are
in pain from surgery so I did the next best thing.  I measured a route
around the house that is 198 feet from start to finish.  I attached my
Magellan Meridian Color to my walker and used a bungee cord to attach my
external antenna and I have full coverage anywhere around my route.  In
as much as I could see all points I did not think I need waypoints.  I
just did 20 laps and the GPS said I walked .38 mile and I do feel
exercised.  I might be able to get back on the trail for some more finds
before to long.

Happy Holidays,

Bob Smith, Prescott, Team Petite Elite