[Az-Geocaching] FW: [LOG] Watchlist: The Artful Dodger posted anote for 'The

Mel Hockwitt melhock at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 22:18:45 MST 2005

Scott, I used to spend my summers in Jefferson at Longwood Lake - just
sold our property there prior to moving to Tucson.  I remember the area
well.  That was a lot closer to Greenwood Lake where we would go to
imbibe!!  :-)   My hey days were in the early 60's, spent a lot of time
at Andre's and the Longpond Inn.
Mel