[Az-Geocaching] Is anyone out there??

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Nov 22 20:52:59 MST 2005

Hello Guy,

Yes, I think it started way back in the Army, 1959 or 1960, when I was
in a head on jeep wreck.  Over the years the bone, on the left side,
between L5-S1 in the low back has been breaking down.  On November 15,
up in Flagstaff, I had spinal surgery to fuse those two together.  I
came home on Friday the 18th and will have to just work through the
fusion which could take 4 to 6 months.  After that, look out, I'm going
to burn up the caching trails.

Bob Smith