[Az-Geocaching] Anyone interested in adoping a cache???

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 20:43:03 MST 2005

It is too far for me to maintain, but if a non quilter wants to maintain it, then send me the squares once a certain amount of them are done, I will turn them into a quilt.

EMa <geogypsy at gmail.com> wrote:      I will be leaving Arizona soon and I have 3 geocaches.  2 of which will be maintained for me however I have Quilts we make which would be too hard to maintain from PA which is where I am going.
  Anyone interested in taking it over?  If so they should know how to quilt....

  I will be taking the last of the squares before I leave and will make a quilt with them and leave it with a fellow Tucson Geocacher.

  If anyone is interested please let me know.
  Thanks

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898