[Az-Geocaching] waypoint manager

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 21:19:38 MST 2005

> I have a 76CS and Mapsource. I want to be able to view all my waypoints,
> create routes using waypoints etc.. However, mapsource will only show me
> waypoints from the route I have on the screen. How do I see all my
> waypoints?

Wishing, like Brian, that I had some more detail, but I'll take a wild stab.

Go to the "Waypoints" tab in MapSource. Select all the waypoints (there are
many ways to do this; one is to go to the "Edit" menu and click on "Select
All"). Now go to the "View" menu and choose "Show selected waypoints on
map".

Hope that does it.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena