[Az-Geocaching] PDA troubles?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sat Nov 12 07:06:39 MST 2005

Hey Scott!
    I have an M130, probably about as old as yours. I have had to
replace the battery in it...not too hard. If the unit won't turn on when
in the cradle/charger, then the cradle/charger is probably bad.
This Site <http://www.batteryweb.com/pda-batteries-detail.cfm?ID=356>
has a replacement battery for about $26. You will need a tiny TORX
wrench to open the PDA. The site I bought my battery from seems to have
disappeared, but they included the wrench with the replacement battery.
I still have that wrench, and I also have a spare cradle/charger you are
welcome to if that is the problem.

Cache On!
Steve