[Az-Geocaching] How can I receive list messages?

Bill Burkett wburkett at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 06:35:31 MST 2005

I’m seeing your stuff here, Gale.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Gale
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 10:16 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] How can I receive list messages?

Brian, have I been unsubscribed to the list? Or is yahoo no longer allowing
any of the list emails to come through? I see email posting on the archives,
but I havent received any email from the list in well over a week. Does
anyone have any recommendations? Please email the list AND email me
directly. Hopefully one way or another I will get the email. Thanks.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898
  _____

<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNj
kEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechas
e.yahoo.com/>