[Az-Geocaching] UPDATE: Geocaching in the news: UPDATE

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 08:03:20 MST 2005

I've got my TiVo set to record it and once that's done I can transfer it to my PC and do pretty much whatever I want with it (including burning it to DVD). So if for some odd reason all the previous generous cachers aren't able to get it into a format that can be sent, I should be able to provide something.

Jared

Crystal Hinkle <crystalh at cox.net> wrote:
I've got my laptop set up to record it. Hopefully I can figure out how to
cut it down to just that segment and send it on if it isn't too big.

Crystal
HinkleHouse