[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another new feature at GC.com

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:55:48 MST 2005

I was thinking the same thing... was just wondering when someone else would
chime in!  :)

The gc.com team data downloads (PQ's) are NOT user friendly. It requires the
use of more than one third party software. I'm glad I am not into the
numbers anymore or I would be pulling my hair out without azgeocaching.com's
SIMPLISTIC team spec downloads!

Scott
Team RTW