[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another new feature at GC.com

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:27:03 MST 2005

Except there is no _easy_ way to to do that. Sure, it can be done... it just
ain't easy. As easy as say, downloading the (now defuct) .TPO file from
azgeocaching.com <http://azgeocaching.com> that listed every cache in the
state and had them sorted by Found and Not Found for my team. By quickly
deleting all the caches in the file that were marked as found, I easily had
a map with every cache I hadn't found in under 5 minutes. I can't see an
easy way to do this with PQ's. I don't think I'm the first here to point out
that PQ's aren't exactly intuitive and user-friendly.

-- Sprocket

 I would have thought you could do that by merging several PQs together,
> perhaps using one of the free geocaching tools available?
>
> Andy

 I'd really like to see is a PQ of "All Caches I Haven't Found" based on