[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another new feature at GC.com

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:48:37 MST 2005

I noticed that new feature the other day too. It's kinda neat but what I'd
really like to see is a PQ of "All Caches I Haven't Found" based on state. I
don't really need a list of caches I've found because I already have
numerous sources for that and because, well, I've already found them. I
could _really_ use a list of caches I haven't found in the state so I don't
have to mark, download to GPS, then upload to NG Topo every new cache that
is posted when it is posted.

As for new features, I recently noticed the option on my Bookmark List page
to download a PQ or, more interestingly, a KML file of the caches in the
bookmark list for use in Google Earth. Now that's cool!

-- Sprocket

Message: 6