[Az-Geocaching] lost challenge point info

wogun wogun1 at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 07:18:57 MST 2005

Yes, thank you!

  _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
AZcachemeister
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:10 AM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] lost challenge point info

Is this <http://www.deepsouthwest.com/geocaching/may2005status>  what you
are looking for?

wogun wrote:

A few weeks ago our computer died and was laid to rest.  We had a link saved
on that system that referred us to a site which gave information about
challenge points--both for cachers and caches!  Can someone give me that
link again?  Also, I assume that info is no longer updated, as the source
data is now behind geocaching.com's locked data doors? Is that right?

Terry
wogunhiker