[Az-Geocaching] Etrex Vista

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 18:33:20 MST 2005

Thanks, Dan, good to hear from you.

Like Bill suggested, I have been playing with my joy stick, but had no idea there could be a problem with my on button. My experience with the 45XL and with the eTrex for the first few years was very positive; I'm disappointed that this model is not more robust; looks like I'm not the only one with problems.

I wonder if anyone has had experience with their repair service; I am reluctant to put another $125 into model that is several years old.