[Az-Geocaching] Terracaching

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:16:44 MST 2005

I posted this to a thread there and sent a copy to the founder of the site.

In the eye's of the media caches like these are not going to put this
site and cachers in general in a good light.I'm trying to promote this
site in Arizona and with caches like this being approved 80%or better
will just not visit this site again!Did any of you think what the
media might say if they saw this thread?Remember it isn't what I or
you think it's what they think.I think this site has alot of great
idea's and potential !Approving sexually oriented caches will insure
this sites failure!