[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Mar 3 08:02:38 MST 2005

Guy,
I guess I don't know what a "power trail" is or why Coadmin and Artemis
would turn it down.  I remember reading about a trail in California that
would take a very healthy person some 40 plus miles and a dozen or more
caches from near the coast to the Salton Sea north of El Centro.  Did
the powers that be offer any reason that your "power trail" would not be
acceptable??
Bob Smith, Prescott