[Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 22:39:26 MST 2005

> A while back, someone posted (on the GC.com forums) a list of caches that
could be 'found' from the comfort of your

> couch/chair/kitchen table. Most of the cache pages were written in foreign
languages, which adds to the fun, but no need to go out > in the heat!

Peru? There's one on Central Avenue in Phoenix:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f3986265-0502-42cc-b2
b8-c5fde39e9231

Depending on your point of view, of course, Navajo might be considered a
"foreign language".  But the web pages that have the answers are all in
plain English. SPOILER ALERT: The answers are all on
http://tinyurl.com/87pk8.

What really ticks me off is that this is a "vacation virtual". The "hider"
is from Texas.

I've been to this location and read all the information, but it was in
conjunction with a visit to that office building in my pre-caching days. I
know it's not about the numbers, but I submitted the answers to the hider
based on the information on that web page, and never got a reply. So I
assume it's okay to claim the find, but I still can't bring myself to do it.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena