[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 16:42:40 MST 2005

BinsKeep has updated one of his Star Wars caches GCA14E for episode III,

now when you are watching the movie things to notice

Millennium Falcon landing
the young death star commander, the old guy digitally made young.

on a side note

how do most major neighborhood confrontations begin??

someone tosses a rock

then

someone sends a probe

then