[Az-Geocaching] Had it with travel bugs again

GREGG OBUCH gobuch at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 3 17:00:16 MST 2005

Scott,

If I'm not to late, I will be going to New Mexico on the 17th and can take a couple of those bugs off your hands.

One of the caches we gave away at last December's Tucson event (you know the cold, wet day in between the two sunny days...) got returned to us and I haven't had a chance to get it hidden.  Anyway there are five mint condition TMBH Keychains in that container.  Do you want me hold on to any of them for you?

Gregg of MO & GO

Scott Wood <scott at myblueheaven.com> wrote:
Damnit. I turn my last TMBC Keychain into a travel bug and it doesn't even
make it a couple of hops before it is gone.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=61a74d9b-f01d-4d1c-883c-058a6c882cea

Anyone want the 4 travel bugs I have in my possession? I was going to put
them into a cache, but frankly I just don't care about travel bugs any
longer. I even have 4 or 5 new ones that have not been activated
yet. Probably either throw them away or leave them in a cache.

This isn't the first time that I have given up on travel bugs.