[Az-Geocaching] cache approver

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 17:04:36 MST 2005

How do you know Artemis is a "she"??

GeoCrazy
Damian
www.geocrazy.com

boneguru at cox.net wrote:
Just want everyone to know that Artemis is great to deal with, I put out 3 new caches on thurs and instead of just denying them( I'll admit they needed tweeking ) she worked with me to tune the details, KUDOS.
that really helps keep people from getting discouraged, I'll admit I can be quite short tempered if things dont work out right. this keeps the ones like me smiling!! just wanted to let everyone know what great local support we have, Raymond