[Az-Geocaching] stingray cache

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 11:52:22 MST 2005

TEF - when is the best visibility?  When its cooler?  Or no time at all?  The visibility in most of AZ's lakes really sucks, so I rarely dive here.

It would be good to do a "group" find for this one...safer anyway.  So if you're going to be out soon, please let us know - there are a few of us who will make quite an effort to be there and hunt!