[Az-Geocaching] Off topic post

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 13:15:45 MST 2005

With the 2012 Olympics being scheduled for England...don't be surprised if new and tighter security will be imposed...much like our Homeland Security here.  Tony Blair will probably want to push forward with the National Security Cards with thumb or eye scans.

Rand

ANDY WROTE:

Everything will return to normal and quickly - I can assure you because
the British people are used to this..../

Andy