[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa Cache (GC7B)

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sun Jul 3 15:49:14 MST 2005

It will be interesting to see if the ammo can protected the contents, or if they fried.
Travelling to the cache may be wierd....a 'delightful' drive thru the seared moon-scape, topped by the uphill trudge thru the soot. :-(
Maybe work on a suitable name change for the cache...? Like....something to do with surviving the burn and/or being IN a Dutch Oven?
Sad, sad, sad to lose so much pristine desert!
Trisha