[Az-Geocaching] Where are you Jeff (Team 360)?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sat Jan 29 09:45:19 MST 2005

Where are you Jeff (Team 360)?  How are you doing?

I just noticed this log (see below) on the "This N That" (GCMM38) cache from Tim of "Team AZFastFeet."  It says that Tim ran into you at the cache site.  I thought you went back to Michigan!

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

Tim (Team AZFastFeet) logged:

January 28 by Team AZFastFeet (381 found)
11:55 - I had stopped by earlier while bob1182 was here. I had an appointment to get to, so I moved on with the intention to stop back later. When I arrived, I saw a somewhat familiar face poking about and saw a TEAM 360 license plate on a car. Jeff was sans GPSr, so I told him where I had been looking. We compared notes and while I was checking a likely spot, he came up with the container.