[Az-Geocaching] Cachemate question

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Jan 28 09:07:15 MST 2005

PQs are pretty much the only reason I subscribe. I love being able to drag
and drop the files onto my PocketPC (view using GPXSonar), download to my
GPS (using EasyGPS) and copy maps from Streets and Trips onto my PocketPC
(view caches as pushpins in Pocket Streets). I can then go caching in the
target area any time with no printing or advance prep and no trees
sacrificed. :)

Andy