[Az-Geocaching] Cachemate question

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Jan 28 09:00:15 MST 2005

I know that EasyGPS strips out log info, etc. They don't support the
groundspeak extensions. If you open your original PQ file in Notepad you
will see all the log info, etc. inside tags with "groundspeak" in the name.
This is where Groundspeak have extended the GPX specification for their own
uses. EasyGPS doesn't see these and so ignores them when loaded and doesn't
generate them when saved.

Andy

--
Andrew Ayre          Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
aayre at esacademy.com  www.esacademy.com