[Az-Geocaching] Cachemate question

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Jan 28 08:41:42 MST 2005

page, I've never had a problem where that wasn't working.  In fact, that's
how I created my 24 cache run from Minneapolis back to Billings.  I used PQs
for the city, and ran along the map near the interstate by panning (another
feature of paid subscription), and downloading the individual .gpx files for
caches within a specified distance from the interstate.  Since you've said
you are having problems viewing the data from the .gpx files off the cache
page (really no different than the PQ .gpx file, except an individual cache
that wasn't mailed to you), I'm leaning toward not having all the variables
you wanted checked for the convert to .pdb.

Brian
Team A.I.