[Az-Geocaching] Cachemate question

barry.neely at prudential.com barry.neely at prudential.com
Fri Jan 28 08:28:24 MST 2005

What does PQ mean??

              Scott Wood <scott at myblueheaven.com>
                                                                  To:                                         listserv at azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                            cc:
              az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cachemate question
              com

              Friday January 28, 2005 08:23 AM
              Please respond to listserv

At 08:00 AM 1/28/2005, you wrote:
>You should have the data if you have the .gpx file, but I'll take a look
>when I get home and see what the variable might be.  For the record, I
>didn't start using CacheMate until after the azgc.com site broke, and
never

Ok, I will try again today.  I have a PQ that should run at some point
today, and it will be in GPX format.