[Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:24:48 MST 2005

>From: Steven Stringham <sstringh at stringham-family.org>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought
>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:43:19 -0700
>
>Gale,
>Are you saying that RTW would put together a false ID just to capture
>another #1 stat? And, then keep quiet in his triumph? Impossible!
>
>We know that the numbers don't matter to him!

I only like to hide wilderness style caches (preferably on mountain tops). I
had a couple of really good (read: MEAN) ideas for an urban cache. An idea
that would incorporate every BS urban micro cache I ever did! *evil grin*.
I actually thought about having another team name/user ID to hide this cache
under. Then I could just sit and laugh at all the no finds, arrests, parking
violations, tow aways, etc.  But, then if I did that... no one would ever
know it was my cache. Well, now that wouldnt be any fun, would it?! So I
will just plan my next hike to the top of a mountain instead! :)

Scott
Team RTW