[Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 18:54:09 MST 2005

Ever headed into the desert with a shirt and tie on...?  Packed a  fanny pack
and walking stick for the treacherous trek across a Target parking  lot...?
Closely inspected a sprinkler system timer box...?  Shined a  flashlight all
around a covered-parking canopy at closing time...?  Arrived  in a car,
wondered off somewhere, returned to said car, dashed back  to nowhere, returned
quickly again, and drove off, ignoring the local place  of business...?  Showed too
much interest in somebody's fence  post...?  DISSEMBLED someone's private
property...?  Defended your  collection of plastic children's toys...?

Seriously - how many of us have pretended that our GPS is a cell  phone...?
Come on now, 'fess up!

And NOBODY looks like they belong in the immediate vicinity of piko de  peklo!

THESE are the fun ones, but once I know where a cache is, I really don't
enjoy 15 minutes of foot-shuffling with my thumb up my ass waiting to make the
extraction...

Final comment - for those teams with 4000 finds to their credit, a  15-minute
wait might cost them 6 or 8 finds!

In a message dated 1/26/05 6:05:39 PM US Mountain Standard Time,