[Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 21:17:15 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Bleakney at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:04 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

'Nuff said!

Thank you. Now I can go to bed with a chance of getting some sleep! :-)

Seriously, Carla (her full legal name, as the papers like to say) is the
primary reason Geocaching is banned in the Preserve. And, you have to see a
Commission meeting to believe it, but what Carla wants, Carla gets (with a
little help from Howard Myers, the Commission's answer to Henry Kissinger).

What Carla really wants is an electrified bubble over the entire Preserve,
so that we can keep future generations from enjoying it, also.