[Az-Geocaching] PDA's / Caching

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Mon Jan 24 22:16:45 MST 2005

MessageI have a Palm 515 with GPS Companion.  It better than my handheld as far as the GPS goes just not as rugged.  I use it to get me to the area by vehicle with Delorme SA2005HH and Topo USA maps.  After I am in the area of the cache I use the handheld unit.  If I drop the handheld it really doesn't matter. I also use the palm for pages with Cachemate.

Team Sand Dollar