[Az-Geocaching] The long lonely drive home

Wright, Vicki vicki.wright at fmcsa.dot.gov
Mon Jan 24 11:53:32 MST 2005

I've been in your shoes, and here's what I have learned -- please let
other people know of your plight before you take drastic measures.  You
never know who's out there that might be glad to help you in ways you
can't even imagine.

Nonetheless, sad to hear of your plight -- please keep us all informed,
as we will keep you in our thoughts.

Vicki Wright
Transportation Assistant
FMCSA AZ Division