[Az-Geocaching] COOL new toy a comming

D. Nichols aznichols at cox.net
Sun Jan 23 16:19:16 MST 2005

I have a bottom of the line Explorist (the 200) and I LOVE IT! It is very
accurate, easy to hold and easy to use and read. I can't wait until the 600
comes out. I don't care what it costs IM BUYING IT! I didn't even know it
was coming... Thanks TEF for posting the message. I will be watching closely
for a release date!

GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com

>From: "EvilFISH" <EvilFish at cox.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] COOL new toy a comming
>Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:22:52 -0700
>
>http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=1073
>
>but I wonder about the battery and 16 color
>
>ever wonder why you can not get a GPS with everything why is it that
>some
>have this and others >that I want it all

I dont have the time right now to do a comparison test... but if you check
out the Explorist 600 web page and the Garmin GPSMAP60C/CS web page and do
the comparison yourself.. there is no comparison! The 60C is simpy the best
value on the outdoor GPS market today.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind