[Az-Geocaching] COOL new toy a comming

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:34:29 MST 2005

>From: "EvilFISH" <EvilFish at cox.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] COOL new toy a comming
>Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:22:52 -0700
>
>http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=1073
>
>but I wonder about the battery and 16 color
>
>ever wonder why you can not get a GPS with everything why is it that some
>have this and others >that I want it all

Look no farther than the Garmin GPSMAP 60C or CS.... AND YOU CAN FINALLY
HAVE IT ALL IN ONE GPS!!!!

>From the Garmin website: 256-color, highly reflective display that provides
easy viewing in almost any lighting condition. This transreflective TFT
technology provides excellent viewing while maximizing your battery life (30
hours, typical use).

... and I can vouch for the 30 hours of battery life! I own a 60C and it is
THE BEST GPS I have ever owned to date!!! (and I have owned 5 of them...
Magellan and Garmin).

Scott
Team Ropingthewind