[Az-Geocaching] Thank You Bill

Kerrilynn azbbw40sub at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 18:59:37 MST 2005

> From: "Bill Tomlinson" <billtomlinson at qwest.net>
>
> Well, I've been trying to stay out of this because I
> know better than to tangle with a redhead (how ever
fun that may be).  Thanks for the entertainment.

Well your welcome. I do have a way of making grand
entrances when I feel like it. Must be the Scorpio AND
a redhead, eh? *snickering*

> I must be one of the clueless.  I also noticed your
email address and understood all but the last word.
Not that it matters, just another way of getting to
know someone.

Exactly what I hoped to accomplish when I came up with
it... ahhhhem  *clearing thoat* ... many years ago now
*laugh*.  Makes a statement that I make no apologies
for. Besides, it has served me well, & paid me quite
well to boot!  ;-)

>Now, based on your clues, I can only come up with one
word that fits at the end, but that sure doesn't fit
the feisty redhead image.

ahhh, but you see - that is all part of the mystique
that I get to relish in *mischevious grin*  He who
received the gift has been rewarded very well.

>If nothing else, you certainly seem to be complex.
;-)

A lovely compliment, Thank You so very much.

> Welcome to the list, Kerrilynn.

And Thank You again CacheLess Bill, the pleasure is
all mine I'm sure.

Kerrilynn <who will now let the two Dukes of Hazard
battle it out between themselves>