[Az-Geocaching] Re: Signature Items

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Fri Jan 21 20:37:00 MST 2005

THE Rubber Chicken of Peasinapod
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert & Linda Smith
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:08 AM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Signature Items

  In a cache we own and take care, Team delija, placed an item they picked up in Sedona.  If I can ever find out how to get a bunch of them we will adopt them as our signature.  I have tried to copy the URL to look at this neat little possible signature item given that fact we drive our miniature horses.

  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/gallery.aspx?guid=c61f578d-6cc4-4c61-b06a-54ca08468b77

  If the link does not work you can see our cache at:  GCJNXG  and check in the gallery.

  Also, if a cache is really interesting to the wife and I, we will often drop a "Sacagawea" coin.

  Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite