[Az-Geocaching] Please indulge me!

Bill Tomlinson billtomlinson at qwest.net
Fri Jan 21 12:23:25 MST 2005

Well, I've been trying to stay out of this because I know better than to
tangle with a redhead (how ever fun that may be).  Thanks for the
entertainment.

I must be one of the clueless.  I also noticed your email address and
understood all but the last word.  Not that it matters, just another way
of getting to know someone.  Now, based on your clues, I can only come
up with one word that fits at the end, but that sure doesn't fit the
feisty redhead image.  If nothing else, you certainly seem to be
complex. ;-)

Welcome to the list, Kerrilynn.

CacheLess
Bill